Most of my publications can be found with my Google Scholar profile. The complete list of my publications can be downloaded here (last updated on May 2020). It includes 33 peer-reviewed articles in international scientific journals, 1 patent, 46 peer-reviewed conference contributions, and 31 peer-reviewed articles in Russian scientific journals. I also have 4 registered (in Russia) software products.
List of selected publications
The Dynamic Regressor Extension and Mixing (DREM) procedure
- Aranovskiy S., Bobtsov A., Ortega R., Pyrkin A. Performance Enhancement of Parameter Estimators via Dynamic Regressor Extension and Mixing, IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control, 2017. ArXiV
- Ortega R., Praly L., Aranovskiy S., Yi B., Zhang W., On Dynamic Regressor Extension and Mixing Parameter Estimators: Two Luenberger Observers Interpretations, Automatica, 2018.
Estimation, observers design, and differentiation
- Vazquez C., Aranovskiy S., Freidovich L., Fridman L. Time-Varying Gain Differentiator: Mobile-Hydraulic System Case Study, IEEE Transactions On Control Systems Technology, 2016.
- Ortega R., Bobtsov A., Pyrkin A., Aranovskiy S. A parameter estimation approach to state observation of nonlinear systems, Systems and Control Letters, V. 85, pp. 84-94, 2015. ArXiV
Periodic signals estimation and disturbance attenuation
- Aranovskiy S. Freidovich L. Adaptive Compensation of Disturbances Formed as Sums of Sinusoidal Signals with Application to an Active Vibration Control Benchmark, European Journal of Control, no.4, pp. 253-265, 2013.
- Aranovskiy S., Bobtsov A, Pyrkin A., Gritcenko, P. Adaptive filters cascade applied to a frequency identification improvement problem, International Journal of Adaptive Control and Signal Processing, 2015.
- Aranovskiy S., Bobtsov A., Kremlev A., Nikolaev N., Slita O. Identification of frequency of biased harmonic signal, European Journal of Control, 2010.
Nonlinear systems control
- Aranovskiy S., Ortega R., Cisneros R. A robust PI passivity-based control of nonlinear systems and its application to temperature regulation, International Journal of Robust and Nonlinear Control, 2015. ArXiV